My brother called on Sunday; he was in town and wanted to come over. We opted to meet somewhere in Tacoma instead. We had a gift card, so we went to Red Robin for dinner, however I had limited choices because of the wheat allergy. I ordered a cheese burger with no bun or seasoning, which threw the waiter for a complete loop. They brought me a gluten free menu, which I thought was pretty cool, and it said to order a cheese burger with no seasoning or bun. Since this was an option on the gluten-free menu, I was a little unsure as to why they were so confused. This is what the receipt read when we got the check, I thought this was a bit much:

Also, I'd also like to say it's a good thing we used a gift card. Since we're on a spending freeze, we haven't eaten out in a few months. I had forgotten how expensive it is; $24.22 for two burgers and sodas? And that's before the tip. I can buy a lot of groceries for $30.
No comments:
Post a Comment