I was never a cheerleader, obviously.
But I am wearing my Matt Hasselbeck jersey today.
Yes, I own a Matt Hasselbeck jersey. You do not need to submit me to "What Not to Wear," I only wear it on game day, and I never wear it out of the house, unless I am actually going TO THE GAME. Which I am not, because the game is in Wisconsin, and Wisconsin is too far to go for a football game. And it is cold, and I don't like being cold. And I can't afford to fly. And I have a baby who relies on me for things like food.
I am happy to say that even though we now have $20 cable, we still get pretty much all the channels we watched before, including FOX...which is the channel the game is on. Hooray for me.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment