Thursday, August 28, 2008

So much to do...so little time

Bryan drove me up to my classroom this afternoon. I'm still green and my muscles are noodle-like, but I had to go, I couldn't imagine being away another moment, as school starts on Tuesday and I have yet to get my classroom ready.

So we went, and I saw, and I had a mild heart attack. There is so much to do, and well frankly, a very small window of time to do it in.

I am thankful for a wonderful team of teachers who surrounded me and offered their help this weekend, they gave me ideas and all the crucial information I missed this week whilst I was getting re-hydrated.

Then my boss saw that I was there and after thanking me for stopping by, he promptly kicked me out of the building with strict instructions to go back to bed. I guess I was looking pretty green.


So tomorrow at 10am, my co-teachers and I are meeting, with Bryan, (who has tomorrow off,) and we are putting the room together. We are also putting together a plan for what I will do on Tuesday. I will most likely be sitting there holding my head in my hands, but I will be there, and we will get it done.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Sounds like your co-teachers and dear hubby are taking good care of you. You're right - you'll get it done, and the days will just keep getting easier as you feel better. Go get 'em, Mrs. Scott!