Thursday, February 21, 2008

What we do all day

This is the kind of thing I do all day...follow Evie around and free her when she gets herself stuck. But first, I take a picture, so that when my husband comes home and asks, "what did you do today?" I can point him here, and say "look."

After you have unfolded all the clothes your mother just folded, (see sock on the floor) pull half of the toys out of basket and then climb in while your mother looks on.


Realize you are stuck and start whining, while your unfeeling mother only takes your picture, but does nothing to help you


Just give up and lay your head down, since you really do need a nap after all

1 comment:

twinmommy said...

Dontcha just love that question? Probably not a good idea to respond with, "The pool boy. And you?"

Love the shots of Evie getting herself stuck... she'll be figuring out how to get herself out of those sticky situations soon enough. Until then, though, snap away and archive the shots for her wedding reception. :)