Monday, December 17, 2007

An update on the Scott sick house

After a rough weekend, Evie's fever finally broke, and she seems to be feeling better. I'm still coughing up a lung, and I sound like I've been smoking for 80 years, but other than that, we're starting to feel better.
I'd like to say however that there is nothing more magical than waking up to the sound of a dog puking all over the room. Two mornings in a now, we've awoken to the dog puking. Of course Bryan is in Los Angeles now, so I had the pleasure at 5:30 this morning to drag the puking dog down the stairs and push him out the back door. I then grabbed the bottle of carpet cleaner and went back upstairs to scrub my bedroom floor...at 5:30am.
I'm currently washing the floor mat that usually sits in front of the sliding door. Bryan wants me to take him to the vet, but the dog is currently bounding around the back yard, barking at the squirrels, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he either ate something bad, or he has a tummy bug, and I'm going to hold off on trying to deal with the 70 pound puker and the 15 pound baby at the same time. At least this morning. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: