Dog? You betcha. Just started puking in front of the dresser 5 minutes ago. I'm now sitting on the couch waiting for him to finish outside so I can go back to bed, hoping the baby doesn't wake up.
Bryan soooooo owes me.
***UPDATE***
5:25 am: Evie is awake and crying. I had hoped she'd go back to sleep, but that dream has since died. I'm now waiting on her bottle to warm. The washing machine is already running as the bathroom floor mats seem to have fallen victim to Puck in the night.
It's gonna be one of those days, I fear.
10:00am: We're going to the Vet. It has been a looong morning.
PS: My cough has now progressed to a bark; I sound like a harbor seal. You know you wish you could come visit our how right now, don't you?
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
Have you been checked out for whooping cough? It is going around and also starts with inflammation. It is less common in adults but you may get it because people our age weren't vaccinated for it.
Post a Comment