Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Gone missing...

I am sad to say my iPod has gone missing. I had it in Spokane, I remember showing it to Carolyn in her living room. Then I remember picking it up, and sliding it into the little pocket in which it usually resides in my purse/diaper bag. It hasn't been seen since. Bryan and I have both gone through the Jeep, diaper bag, all my jeans and jacket pockets. It is in none of those places. We also made a call to Carolyn, and they have gone through their house as well, just to make sure; it has not been seen.
Of course, Bryan was immediate to point out "I always tell you to buckle the straps on your bag so nothing falls out...this is why."
Ummm...yes, dear-heart, thank you for that object lesson. Ahem.

Anyway, I am sad, as my iPod was my music source, and I had it all customized to my preferences. Not to mention I saved and saved, and bought the thing for my birthday two years ago, and let's not discuss the price.
I'm not one to lose things, everything has it's place, and I am usually very anal about putting things in their place. As I said, I remember sliding the iPod in it's little pocket. It must have slid out. Ugh.
And of course this is all made worse by the fact that yes, Bryan and I are in constant battle over the fact that I never buckle the buckles on my bag, I just fling the flap over the top. Now, here I am, Ipod-less, him annoyed at me and self-righteous all at once.
Why do they have to make those things so darn small, skinny and slippery anyway?

No comments: