I've been on hold with technical support twice today. Once this morning for a good 20 minutes, but the baby woke up while I was on hold, so I had to go get her and feed her and change her, etc. so I hung up on them. This afternoon, once I got her down, and the bottle washed and other stuff I needed to do done but couldn't while I was tending to her needs, I dialed Apple again. I've been holding now for almost 30 minutes. (I should have dialed as soo as I put her down, then carried the phone around while doing other stuff...ahem.)
Another 15 minutes and Evie will most likely be awake, and I'll have to hang up again. 'Cause talking to technical support man while holding/entertaining a wiggly baby does not a happy person make.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment