Monday, November 05, 2007

Weekend Adventures

Since Bryan had to work the Seattle Auto show this weekend, Evie and I went to Spokane, via Wenatchee, so we could visit Auntie Sara, and Evie's cousin Skylend.
Leaving Thursday, we went to Wenatchee and visited Grandma Janet and Grandpa Dale. We then went to Nancy and Mike's to spend the night and enjoy a fabulous dinner. We then left Friday morning with Auntie Jonna and "Grandma" Nancy to go over to Spokaloo. We spent the afternoon at Auntie Sara's house, playing with Skylend and enjoying a Turkey dinner with all the trimmings. This was Auntie Sara's first turkey dinner, and it was delicious. Uncle Travis and Grandpa Wayne joined us for the festivities.
After dinner, we headed over to our hotel, where family-friend Carolyn Stuart stopped by, and met Evie for the first time.
Saturday morning, we got up and went to Lens Crafters, so I could get new prescription sunglasses, since mine broke and I can't drive without sunglasses, and I can't see without a prescription. We had lunch at Chilis and then headed back to Wenatchee. Sunday morning, Evie and I got up and headed back to the harbor.
It was a fun trip, but I'm pretty tuckered, since I drove three hours Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Evie is trying to get her schedule figured out, hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
While we were away, Bryan cleaned his office, which included the shredding and recycling of four boxes worth of old papers, etc. He also did some scouring of things (the bathtub, and sink) recently neglected by me, and painted the pine shelf in Evie's room so it now looks presentable. Thanks Bryan!

No comments: