Thursday, November 08, 2007

Stop the Rocking, stop the rocking!

Ever have the feeling that you're trapped in a room that won't stop spinning? I am in that room today. I woke up feeling very nauseous, and the walls were moving. Or maybe I was moving. Not quite sure. All I know is that I am sitting here, fighting the urge to spew, and I am home alone, with a 4 month old. She is doing much better today, by the way. I had Bryan bring her to bed this am before he left for work, and she wanted none of that. So while I was laying on my side, trying desperately to keep my stomach inside my body, I did everything I could to entertain her. Today was the day she decided that being tickled is hilarious. I, in turn, decided that tickling her is hilarious, as she now has this great laugh deep from her belly, that when heard, makes my heart grow three times bigger.
We are now in the living room...she in her pack in play, kicking toys and making grunting noises, I on the couch, doing my impression of Meg Ryan in French Kiss, trying to keep from puking.
I bid you all a good day.

No comments: