II ccan't really see straight, and the room is spinning, so plase forvie any and all spelling erros.
I have had a headache from these past few days. Thursday night, my headache progressed into some weird convulsions and Bryan rushed me to the hospital. Upon arrival, they gave me somethin to try to stop the convulsions, and instead I went into full-blown seizure. We ended up at the hospital all through the neight and returned hom around 6am, with no real answers.
We slept a few hours until noon, when I had a dr appt to meet with my GP. We arrived a few minutes late however, and the doc had already gone to lunch, so I saw a PA who was helpful. She gave me a new pain mediation for the haenous headache, and sent me home. I was to follow-up with my neurolgist, but they couldn't see m until next week.
Nancy and Mike drove over Friday afternoon to help us out, since I was completely out of it, and Bryan hadn't slept in 2 days. Shortly after they arrived, I started seizing again, only this time it was far more violent.
911 was called, and I was taken to the hospital via ambulance--a very embarassing
expere
ince. I was pretty out of it, however, so I don't really know what heppened next. All I know is that I'm back home againnnn, this time on anti-convulsent medication as well as pain meds. The room continues to spin, and Ihave no appetite, since I've been throwing up for the past 3 days.
Thank God for Nancy anc Mike who are helping with Evie. Bryan has gone to bed, who knows when he'll emerge.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
Steph! I'm so sorry! I'll be praying for you - Love you, Holly
Post a Comment