Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gives new meaning to "Big Bird"


(Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry)

Has anyone watched Sesame Street lately? It seems to me the writers might be a little "frustrated' what with lyrics in a song about brushing your teeth that go like this:

(Sung in a sultry Marilyn Monroe voice, to a stripper tune) "Ooh, I'm the yucky little back tooth. Come and brush me, Mr. brush! Brush me like you should, side to side, up and down!
Mr. Brush, you've got to brush us all around....oooh!"

Even Bryan looked at me and said, "what are you ladies watching!?!"

"Oh nothing honey, just some dental porn for toddlers."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of evie.... haha i know that Sesame Street has gotten really weird and kinda dirty. Hey sorry I didn't call you today for your birthday. I have mastitus again and have been really sick all day they gave me the wrong meds. which made things even worse and made me even sicker. I can't believe that I have had it 3 times in the last 4 months it's just crazy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I really hope you had a good day. Your gift is being shiped on Monday.:)
P.S. we talked things are better :)

Love Sara