I am far more productive when my husband is out of town...why is this?
If you put a blob of peanut butter on a spoon, and allow the dog to lick it, you can attack said dog with a bottle of eye drops and the dog will not notice.
Physical therapy hurts.
I am a weak sister.
A baby backpack makes shopping in a music store very convenient when the baby wants to be held and you need your hands. You should not however, play a guitar in the store while the baby is in the backpack. You will tweak a muscle in your neck, and it will hurt. Especially the next day.
While sleep is always difficult for me to achieve, I sleep the poorest when Bryan is away.
The corner of my living room wall has been chewed up for two years, I patched it myself six months ago. Why is it still not painted?
There is a clothing monster eating items in my dryer. That, or a leprechaun is stealing them. Either way, clothes go in, but they never come out.
The dogs in the neighborhood bark at from what I can see, is the wind. This annoys me to no end. Especially as when they bark, our dogs bark and then momma goes nutty.
Evie's naps are becoming far too short these days.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
Excellent writing lately!
Post a Comment