Thursday, October 25, 2007

Would you like a dog?

Evie is teething, and having a hard time in general. I have an upper-respiratory infection, and am enjoying chills and night sweats, achy muscles and the annoying sensation of pain when fabric rubs against my skin.
After nursing for quite a while to no avail, I decided that Evie just needed to take a little nap.
I layed her in her room, and she happily went to sleep. For about 5 minutes, that is. Then Puck and Portia started wrestling outside and making a general ruckuss. She is now crying. I'm trying to leave her alone, in hopes that she'll go back to sleep. But, every time she shows signs of doing so, the damn dogs start howling again. They have now been exiled to the garage, but they continue to howl.
One of these days, Bryan is going to come home and I will have auctioned them off the the lowest bidder.
Perhaps today I'm just a bit cranky, though.

1 comment:

SaraBeth said...

have you been to the Dr. to make sure it is just an upper res. infec. and not any thing else. im sure your fine
im sorry your dogs are retarded

sara