I had a job interview today for a part-time teaching position at the local middle school. I think I did as well as I could (being nine mts pregnant and uncomforatble,) but I left with the feeling that the candidate had probably already been chosen, and the interview was more of a courtesy. We'll see, I could be wrong. Another applicant that I know has been subbing in the school all year, so they should have priority.
And, no even though many of you placed bets, my water did not break, I did not go into labor.
Our weekly Dr.s appointment is tomorrow at 10am, I'm hoping something will stirr my doctor to decide I'm pregnant enough...I'm fairly confident that's not going to happen however. It's nice to dream though.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
Even though the interview will probably go nowhere, it's good to get out there and do them. The right position will turn up. Good luck to you.
I had a friend who printed up and "served" her baby with an eviction notice. They taped it to her belly and took pictures (she was being induced that day.) Perhaps the threat of legal action would do the trick...?
Post a Comment