It's a girl! Yes friends, a little baby girl is on the way to the Scott house. Bryan is ecstatic...I'm happy but also very nervous. Nervous about a pink explosion, barbie dolls and other things I know nothing about. :-) I'll post ultrasound picts by tomorrow at the latest, although they aren't that great.
I'm off to lunch w/ my neighbor...perhaps I'll buy a doll or something. :-)
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
4 comments:
Congratulations! You'll be a great mom to a girl.. introducing her to the joys of the great outdoors and letting her know that it's okay not to be too girly-girly. Much love!
Yeah! Congratulations! I am also not the girly-girl type and avoided all princess relatetd toys until my girly-girl decided that she just really wants to be a princess. Good luck to you! But my girly-girl also really enjoys getting messy and playing with her trucks and tools. You can have the best of both worlds! But I am so excited for you!
Kristy
Yeah! Congratulations! I am also not the girly-girl type and avoided all princess relatetd toys until my girly-girl decided that she just really wants to be a princess. Good luck to you! But my girly-girl also really enjoys getting messy and playing with her trucks and tools. You can have the best of both worlds! But I am so excited for you!
Kristy
Yay! How fun to know that a little girl is coming your way!!
Love, Molly
Post a Comment