So baby has discovered that if one wiggles and kicks around, one can create more space by pushing mommy's insides out of the way. The previous cute little kicks are becomming more violent and less cute by the day. Baby wiggled up around my ribs on Friday, and has found that to be the most favorite spot as of late; after all, ribs can be kicked and punched and can be used as a jungle gym. (Ok, I know the baby can't really hang onto my ribs, but it certainly feels like it.)
Bryan thinks it's funny that I talk to my belly now with great frustration and distress. His favorite phrase is "Ouch! What did I ever do to you? Just settle down!" I am usually then kicked or punched...I can't quite tell what is striking me, but I can see a small something jab out of my tummy for a moment. 3 more months to go...pretty soon the space is going to get more cramped and baby won't be able to wind up as much, right? My nephew broke my sister's rib whilst in-utero...I am hoping my child did not inherit the same set of genes.
Meanwhile, I'm feeling pretty yuckie again. I'm going to discuss w/ my doctor the possibility of geting some vitamins in my IV since I'm still barely able to eat, and what I can get down is usually a small sandwich- not the most vitamin-enriched of options.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment