I'm dealing with an issue @ work which I can't really discuss, but is of the variety that will probably give me an ulcer. Right now, it is keeping me from sleeping and I need to be up @ 7:00am so I can make it to church to be on the worship team.
I am being observed by my principal on Monday and I don't feel comfortable with my lesson plan as I'm new to this curriculum.
I will have no time to work on school stuff tomorrow and I have a parent meeting Monday morning before school.
Finally, Evie has developed a nasty habit of hitting lately. Mostly in self- defense @ pre-school, against another child who bites (nice eh?) But it is always a proud moment to walk in to pick up your child to find her in the circle with the kids, sitting in a high chair with a toy train (all the other kids are playing on the floor)...."She was having hard hands,." the teacher tells me.
I'm so proud.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
No comments:
Post a Comment