After church we had my former mentor teacher and her husband over for brunch, which was delicious.
Last Sunday, my aunt Jonna and her son Kuhn came to visit. Puck took an immediate liking to Kuhn and used his lap as his personal couch.
In other news, I've made it to 28 weeks...I'm officially in my last trimester- yay! Baby girl is kicking up a storm, and the growing circus that is my abdomen never fails to entertain. We're trying to wean me back down off the IV meds. I've switched to one of my many meds orally, and this week I'll add another. In the last two days I've only had one IV bag instead of the usual two. So far, I've been okay, so hopefully this is a trend in the right direction.
1 comment:
Yay! You're on the homestretch now. You look great!! We're praying for the 3 of you.
Post a Comment