My wrist, it turns out, is in fact not broken. They checked it again this past week and determined that I have a really bad bone bruise, but the bone remains intact. As such, the cast came off (yay) and I was told to use my wrist as mucch as possible without pain, in order to get the "pooling blood" to break up and go away.
I have been following doctor's orders, and so far feel much better, although I still have pain when I try to squeeze or hold anything in my right hand.
Also, I received a call yesterday morning from the middle school I student-taught at last year. They would like me to come in for an interview on Monday afternoon. Apparently whomever they had didn't work out, I'm not really sure, but I'm going in Monday to see if I can't get myself a job.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
I've been praying for your interview. Let us know how it turns out!
Post a Comment