We went to the doctor's office today for another round of blood work. The results will be in tomorrow afternoon, and then the doctor will compare and we'll go over them on Monday. Currently, my HCG levels are apparently way too low for what they should be. They will compare them on Monday to see if they're going up or down, but as of right now, the medical opinion is that the baby has stopped growing and it is only a matter of time. We are still waiting to be sure, but they said there is a pretty high probability that this will soon end. We are praying that they will be wrong. Well, I am at least. Bryan has already resigned himself for the worst as far as I can tell.
In an effort to get my mind off things, I played tonight at the softball game (I usually just coach). Don't worry, I did not put much into the game, so there was no fear of causing further damage. I played at the catcher position and didn't do any diving or crashing to save plays. :-) It was nice to do something physical, and although I hit really crappily, it was nice to swing a bat and hit a ball.
I'll post more information when I have some to post. In the meantime, keep the prayers coming.
Like a waterfall in slow motion, Part One
3 years ago
1 comment:
Steph --
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Oh how I wish you can have this baby!
Love, Holly
Post a Comment