



I just realized I have a bunch of pictures of my nephew that I have yet to post. So here you go....my how big he's grown! Born December 12, Skylend can now cruise all over the house, and is pulling himself up on the couch, coffee table and my sister (his mommy) to use them to stable himself as he walks around the room. Sara thinks he's about another week or two from standing up on his own from the middle of the room. But knowing this kid, he'll be walking around this weekend.
Bryan was in town on business about a month ago, so he finally got to meet Skylend. And then two weeks ago, I was over there to play with my little monkey. He isn't quite sure what to do with me, as Sara and I sound pretty much the same, and we look just a little bit alike. He gives me the funniest looks, like "I know you aren't my mommy, but....you sure do sound like her."
No comments:
Post a Comment